Sunday, October 6, 2013

El doce día en Granada

El doce día en Granada
-We woke up and got ready to go to the Alhambra for our tour that is included in our program costJ
-We were supposed to meet at the Alhambra but Julia and I walked too far so we were late and basically had to run up a giant hill to meet the group before they began, it was terrible but we made it in time
-We got to walk all over the Alhambra, which was sooo beautiful! I did not realize how big the grounds were! We were there for over 3 hours and I still don’t think we covered a huge amount!


-I plan to go back again with Josh and Shelley when they come so maybe I will be able to cover more, although the gardens may not be quite as pretty
-Julia and I headed back for lunch
-I saw a really cute little stray puppy napping on the path

-I saw cool people sketching the entrance of  the Alhambra and wanted to do that
-When we got back I grabbed paper and a pencil and tried to sketch the view from my rooftop but I gave up L I am not patient enough for that
-We hung out and watched a movie, and I skyped my parents
-At 11 we headed to the Botellon, which means “big bottle” in Spanish and it is basically like a big street party where everyone drinks before they hit the clubs. It was pretty fun and not as crazy as I expected it to be, which was cool. Apparently the Spanish people used to do Botellons in random places in the city but the city got mad because they made such a mess, so they have designated this one spot in the city where it is legal, and that’s where we go!

-We stayed out til probably around 2:30 before we headed back home and slept. The nice thing is we have nothing to on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment