Friday, October 4, 2013

El Diez día en Granada

El Diez día en Granada
-I went to the class The History of Spanish Art, which is the one that the professor did not show up to the first day of class. I actually really like the class though! He is an older man but he explains things very clearly! The class involves taking lots of notes in Spanish, which makes me feel really smart. So far it is very interesting and I feel I have already learned a lot!

-After class I came home and took a nap. The maid came and the alarm got all messed up and it was very loud and confusing
-we ate lunch, which was actually pasta which was surprising
-After lunch we went shopping with Emily because I needed a pair of hiking shoes and a blow dryer. I found both! The hiking boots were 55€ and are very nice,  and we got the blow dryer brand new at a resale shop for 12€! Great deal!

-We went back to the house, ate dinner, and then spent the rest of the night bar hopping with our friends until around 3am. It was a super fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment