Friday, October 11, 2013

El dieciséis día en españa

El dieciséis día en españa
-Today was a super fun, and also productive day!
- I went to school and enjoyed my history of Spanish art class
-Went home and cleaned my room and took a short nap
-ate lunch
-I went to the gym by myself. I realized that I don’t really go many places by myself because I have a roommate so it was actually kind of refreshing to be walking alone and enjoying the city on my own
- I dropped by a couple stores to pick up a few things I needed
-at 8:30 we met the rest of the group to head up to the albaicin to have dinner and then watch a flamenco show, both of which were awesome! Flamenco is sooo impressive, I never really knew what it was. I love the guitar and the dancing. The singing is really good too, but a little loud for my taste.
-After flamenco we headed to the club Camborio, which was free because it was ladies night! Whoo! We also got free tinto de verano until 1:30 which was nice.

-We had a fun night of dancing and finally got home around 4 something

No comments:

Post a Comment