Monday, September 30, 2013

Day Seven in Granada

Day Seven in Granada
-Woke up at about 9:30 so that I could shower before 10
-We went up and ate toast for breakfast
-I walked to the Arcadia center  to get my school schedule from Christina
-I have a class at 8:30 four days a week so I cannot stay out very late during the week L
-After Julia and I went to the post office to mail some post cards and a couple packages
-We then got lost as we tried to go to the supermarket to buy shampoo, but we eventually found our way
-We also dropped by a store so we could but folders, pencils, and journals
-We made it home and had a lunch of homemade vegetable puree soup and fish, both were delicious
-After we met up with the group and hiked for hours through the gardens by the Alhambra. They just go on and on and on and are so beautiful! It was also a really good opportunity to get to know the other side of the group a little better
-We got back to the house around 8 o clock and watched an episode of Sex and the City before dinner
-Ate a dinner of fruits and veggies
-Used computer

-Went to bed early because of my first day of class tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment