Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day Five in Granada

Day Five in Granada
- We woke up sooooo late at about 1:30pm!!!
-I showered and for some reason the water was scalding hot
- As soon as we woke up our señora started making lunch for us, which was super tasty. We ate these little fish that looked like anchovies but she had them cooked and seasoned super tasty! We also had a veggie salad thing that was super good, along with fruit.
- After lunch I updated my blog, and began writing postcards!
- Julia and I walked down to a café and had café con leche and an unknown sweet treat

- we shopped a little bit and bought a couple trinkets

-We talked to a couple very nice shop owners
-even just looking at the shop windows is fun

- at about 8:30 we headed to the Japanese restaurant where we met up with the rest of the group
-I tried seaweed salad and it was sooo soo good!!!
-after dinner we walked down the street toward the Albaicin (gypsy district) to get some ice cream
-On the way I bought a University of Granada sweatshirt because I was cold and I really really liked it and it was only 16€
- We stopped in a couple shops and looked around and enjoyed the beautiful view of the Alhambra
- We walked back and decided to stop in a bar

-We sat around and ate this delicious potato tapas thing and talked about lots of interesting stuff like how I like to talk to old men, about Japanese culture, and about batman movies!

-We decided to call it a pretty early night and went back to our apartments at around 12:00am
-Tomorrow we plan to go to a Festival for some Saint, which should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment