Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Although my blog is called Pomegranate Aventura, which refers to the city of Granada where I will be living for the Fall term of school, I will also be using it to document my adventures in Europe with my two pals Maggie and Tanya! Our trip begins next Friday when we will fly to Holland to meet Tanya's relatives, who will be nice enough to house us for about two weeks! We will also take a series of trips from The Netherlands, to France, and to Switzerland, which I am personally most excited about:)

 Right now as the final days before the trip dwindle down, I am a total stress ball trying to think of everything I need to prepare. I have also turned into a paranoid weirdo because people love to tell me of all the terrible things that happen in Europe. So far I have purchased a theft resistant backpack (slashproof etc.), locks for the zippers on my already theft resistant backpack, an RFID safe money belt, RFID safe sleeves to put all my credit cards and passport in while inside the RFID safe money belt, and I have made photo copies of just about every important document. Hopefully these will be enough precautions to keep my stuff safe...we shall see. I will let you all know how the gear all works out! 

Because this is my first post and nothing of consequence has happened yet since the trip hasn't actually started... there is not much more to say except that I will miss everyone very much, and that you should wish me good luck on this very scary yet exciting adventure!

p.s. If anyone speaks to my mother, please stop reminding her of the movie Taken! As if she isn't worried enough!




  Pacsafe Luggage Venture Safe 25L GII

 Lewis N. Clark Luggage Rfid Waist Stash

 Smooth Travel Talus RFID Passport Protector Secure Block Data Theft

    Safety Sleeves RFID Protectors 

No comments:

Post a Comment